Project Manager (Software Development)
Location: Songshan District, Taipei City
Posted: Jul 20, 2018
Our client provides analysis services to discover and deliver critical media insights through our technology & a team of analysts. We are a growing team based in Taipei and looking for an excellent project manager to coordinate tightly with the development team and analysts to clarify needs and develop execution plans.
As a Project Manager at Infocast, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of new and existing projects. You will work closely with upper management & client contacts to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Handle multiple projects at the same time and be able to prioritise tasks.
- Exploring and documenting requirements from stakeholders and analysts.
- Coordinate with tech and non-tech team members to put together the development milestone and plan.
- Compile the schedule and tasks with the development team.
- Project tracking and status reporting to stakeholders.
- Ensure all project documents are safely archived.
- Experience in related industries (software development, data mining or analytics services).
- Experience with project management tools (JIRA or any tools you are familiar with) and processes to ensure smooth and efficient project management.
- Excellent skills in project planning and project management.
- Excellent skills in communicating, negotiating and problem-solving.
- Ability to identify resources constraints & prioritise accordingly.
- Pro-active attitude with a strong desire for clarity & knowledge.
- Fluency in English, both verbal & written.
- Mandarin communication skills a plus.
- Experience working in a multicultural work environment a plus.