Location: Songshan District, Taipei City
Posted: Jul 9, 2018
Seeking an experienced candidate who will be responsible for building and refining data models in a complex distributed environment. Responsible for performing the Data analysis, Data modeling and DDLs creation.
- Understand the differences between a conceptual, logical and physical model.
- Create a logical model from a set of business or functional requirements.
- Create a physical model from a logical one.
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client objectives.
- Can write complex SQL statements and do performance tuning.
- Should be able to take the results of the requirements gathering session and produce a logical/physical model whenever required.
- Design, review and maintains data models.
- 4 years of data modeling experience whereby performing data modeling as the priority job.
- Deeper knowledge of database structures and algorithms.
- Experience using any of the Data Modeling tools.
- Deep knowledge in RDBMS concepts, SQL and performance tuning of complex queries.
- Expert with PostgreSQL database.
- Work experience in Big Data technology a plus.
- Excellent operational English, spoken and written.
- Ability to understand business priorities and advise on fastest road to production.
- Ability to work autonomously, set up deadlines and respect them.