Posted: Oct 12, 2018
As a User Experience (UX) Designer, you'll work to answer the most challenging questions in design. In this role, you assist in what our users need from our products by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users, and working with teams of Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and others to develop new features. You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about our findings. Most importantly, your job as a UX Lead is to help the design team understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, fun—and even magical.
· Conduct competitive application investigation in terms of core values and marketing segment.
· Collaborate with product manager to plan and conduct user research, user task flows, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
· Facilitate the client’s product vision, business requirements and any technical limitations by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Translate concepts into a user story, workflows, and effectively communicate interaction ideas using any of these methods.
· Four or more years of UX design experience.
· Expertise in standard design software such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Axure, UXPin are a plus.
· Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of web, mobile-first and responsive design.
· Understanding of the importance of user-centred design and creative research and having the ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
· Strong communication skills to collaborate with team, designers and product/project manager.